Integrated Power Supply
We introduced India’s first Integrated Power Supply system in 1999 to provide reliable and continuous power at minimal costs considering both capital & maintenance. With backup from a single battery, IPS ensures power availability of all voltages, AC or DC, for all the S&T loads in station obviating the need for independent UPS of the loads in each station.
An IPS system comprises of various modules such as Switch mode rectifiers, Inverters, DC-DC converters, Transformers and AVRs.
- Simplified, centrally located with remote alarm panel.
- Standardized, modularized.
- Low volume, Less weight.
- Design flexibility with n+1 redundancy and parallel operation.
- High efficient, high power and low THD.
- Input voltage protection.
- High power density.
- Microprocessor controlled.
- Display of system status and fault alarms on a LCD unit.
- Provision for Local/Remote monitoring for viewing system status and faulty alarms.