Train Collision Avoidance System
Train Collision Avoidance System - TCAS
HBL Rail’s Train Collision Avoidance System (TCAS) is a unique system that offers both ATP features as well as Collision Avoidance features. TCAS is designed and developed to meet RDSO specification SPN/196/2012 Version 3.1.1.
TCAS is designed as per CENELEC standards to meet the highest safety standards.
Superior Features of TCAS
- SPAD detection and prevention
- In-cab Signaling
- Loco Speed monitoring and Control
Collision Prevention Features
- Prevention of Head-on Collision
- Prevention of Rear-end Collision
- Prevention of Side-on Collision
- SOS alerts facility on Loco and Station equipment
- Derailment Alert
- Detection of Train Parting
- Detection of Train Roll-back HBL’s TCAS is a highly cost-effective solution as compared to typical ATP systems and offers many more features for ensuring passenger safety to protection of rail assets.
Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.