Pure Lead Tin (PLT) Batteries for UPS And Data Centers
Pure Lead Tin (PLT) Batteries for UPS and Data Centers
“Pure Lead Tin” technology is an advanced lead acid technology ideally suited to high rate discharge applications where TOTAL reliability is demanded.
Uninterruptible Power Solution for Data Centers
Data centers are critical business hubs for banks, insurance companies, government institutions and many other institutions. A totally reliable power supply is needed for their operations. UPS are typically used in parallel with diesel generators. On failure of the grid power the UPS takes on the load – while the generator is started, stabilized and switched to take over the critical loads. For the power system to be totally reliable the facilities engineer needs a totally reliable battery. This application requires the best available battery to deliver the load for a typical duration of 5 to 15 minutes. Thereafter the loads will have switched to the alternate DG power
Pure Lead Tin batteries are tested and validated by Intertek India PVT LTD as per IEC 60896-21 & 22:2004.
- Pure Lead Tin Batteries deliver current at very high rates - ensuring the load and allowing the minimum size battery to be installed. These batteries (PLT) can typically save you 30% of the needed capacity when compared to 2V AGM VRLA batteries, reducing your valuable floor space and cost.
- Total reliability – HBL’s Pure Lead Tin (PLT) batteries are highly reliable.
- These batteries can be recharged very quickly – ensuring you are ready for a second outage in record time
- These batteries are VRLA type and thus needs to maintenance.
- These batteries can be installed in cabinets or on racks
- Front access terminal batteries for ETSI 19” and 23” cabinets.
- Flame retardant plastic containers (optional requirement)
- 12V – 40Ah to 180Ah
- 6V – 120Ah & 140Ah
- 2V – 300Ah and 400Ah
- FT 12V – 75Ah & 100Ah
Contact email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org for further information